Create a compelling campaign showcasing your videos, photos, and storyline in just a few minutes. Add giving levels if you want prospective donors to easily select the amount they want to give and apply their gift to a certain area.
When you are finished, publish your campaign on your very own donation website and share it with your friends and family through social media and email. To reach even more donors and raise more money, recruit your friends and family as fundraisers, have them create a personalized fundraising page, and then share it with their personal network.
To take your campaign to the next level, ask businesses to become corporate sponsors and give them different options where they can see the benefit they would receive at each level. Give your corporate sponsors exposure to all your potential donors by publishing their logo and company information on your campaign.
Other crowdfunding features include:
- Campaign updates as important moments happen;
- A view of how fundraisers and teams are doing;
- A list of who has given to your campaign;
- A map to display the location of your campaign;
- The ability to share your campaign on social media;
- Responsive page design that displays on all devices.